Heat Sealing FSK Facing
A utility grade Heat-Sealing Foil-Scrim-Kraft Facing with 3-way scrim and 50gsm Kraft as well as heat-activated polyethylene on its back. Suitable for in-line lamination with insulation materials by heating. No need applying extra adhesive. Good corrosion resistance.
- Single sided
- Pure alum foil/scrim/kraft/PE
- Suitable for in-line lamination of glasswool, rockwool, mineral wool insulation
- Easy to Install
- Price Competitive
- More Comfortable Buildings
- Better Energy Efficiency
- Reduces Heat
- Loss in the Winter
- Reduces Attic Temperatures in the Summer
- As duct wrap in HVAC system
- Increase thermal performance of Attic Insulation
Write Us To Get More Details
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes,We can use the higher weight kraft or thicker aluminum foil.
Yes,pure aluminum foil and fireproof kraft are laminated with a flame-retardant adhesive.It’s totally fireproof.
Yes,Perforations are available
The insulation facings reduce heat gain (in the summer) and heat loss (in the winter), so it will benefit both winter and summer savings and comfort. In the summer, heat is reflected back to the outside and in the winter, heat is reflected inwards.
Kraft gsm,thickness of aluminum foil,scrim or not,perforated or not,single side or double side.